Making key people understand how and why their decisions influence the entire organization
Make people understand how and why their decisions influence the entire organization
Utilize financial statements and financial ratios as planning tools to boost productivity
Increase their awareness of the complex nature of inter-departmental financial relationships
terrific learning game
Decision Base is a terrific learning game to develop competencies in Strategy, Operational Excellence, Financial Understanding, Transformation & Change, Competition, Growth, Profitability, Teamwork, Leadership and so much more.
- Grow a company from small and inefficient to – well, you decide.
In Celemi Decision Base teams learn to better utilize financial statements and financial ratios as planning tools to boost productivity and profitability over a 10-year period. Working together, they increase their awareness of the complex nature of inter-departmental financial relationships.
And in the process, they understand what it takes to pull in the same direction – as well as how to bring their new skills and insights into reality. Many small wins.
Celemi Decision Base Quickfacts
Decision Base Learnings
- Business Acumen
- Critical Thinking
- Operations Management
- Strategic Thinking and Execution
- Celemi Decision base is a Board-based business simulation or business game
- 1.5-2.5 days, corresponding to 11 years of business operation
- Up to six competing teams, 12-24 participants in total
- Multiple seminars of Celemi Decision Base can be held simultaneously
- Managers and other employees in decision-making positions
- Facilitators certified by Celemi
- Celemi Decision Base is available in Czech, Danish, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Lithuanian, Portuguese (Europe), Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish (Europe + Latin America), Swedish, Traditional Chinese and Turkish
- All Celemi business simulations are continuously translated, so please contact us
- Business simulations are often called business games
Business Acumen and Financial Acumen Business Simulations
Get In Touch
call 1.866.484.6610 - John will answer all your questions on the spot
email firstname.lastname@example.org - Jte Management will get back to you within 1 Business Day
text 604.274.6610 - we will respond to your queries