Inspire team members to apply business concepts that help put your strategy into action – fast
Participants apply business concepts that help put your strategy into action – fast. Participants to deal with uncertainties and balance short-term results with long-term value
Success is a moving target. How do you get all your people behind your strategy in a marketplace that is rapidly changing?
Execute a Strategy
The main challenge is to build and successfully execute a strategy that leads to winning business results
inspire team members
apply business concepts to put your strategy into action
Enterprise – Inspire team members to apply business concepts that help put your strategy into action – fast.
- In Celemi Enterprise™, teams act as companies competing for the same customers in a competitive marketplace. Each participant assumes a management role in Marketing and Sales, Development and Services, Planning and Delivery, Finance and Control. The goal? Earn short-term profit while creating long-term value.
- Over 8 years, teams annually win or lose customers based on the company’s offerings, performance and brand positioning. Success is a calculated marathon, not a mad dash to the finish line.
Success is a moving target. How do you get all your people behind your strategy in a marketplace that is rapidly changing? In the Celemi Enterprise™ business simulation, six companies compete for the same customers in a dynamic marketplace.
Participants take on the roles of the management team – comprised of Marketing and Sales, Development and Services, Planning and Delivery, Finance and Control. The main challenge is to build and successfully execute a strategy that leads to winning results.
In the Celemi Enterprise business game teams embark on a business adventure with promises of risks and rewards. Participants have to be on their toes and think strategically to succeed. Celemi Enterprise challenges participants to deal with uncertainties and balance short-term results with long-term value. The teams need to:
- Target and sell to preferred customers.
- Meet customer demands by developing an attractive and profitable product portfolio.
- Deliver with excellence by getting the most out of people and processes.
- Create strong, sustainable brand value.
- Keep track of financial results – both short and long term.
The certified Celemi facilitator uses a software program to perform a detailed yearly analysis and comparison of each teams´ performances along a range of objective factors. This leads to intense discussions and links to participants´ experiences in their own business life.
At the end of this Business Simulation there is a next-step exercise where people are invited to draw conclusions about their own areas of responsibility. This ensures that the business simulation experience results in sustained, useful knowledge.
Celemi Enterprise Quickfacts
- Celemi Enterprise is a board-based business simulation or business game
- Computer-based or paper based debrief support
- 1.5 to 2 days
- Four-six competing teams: 12-30 participants in total
- Multiple seminars can be held simultaneously
- Celemi Enterprise is for senior managers, middle managers, entrepreneurs and others with marketing, sales, business and financial responsibilities
- Facilitators certified by Celemi
- Celemi Entrprise is available in English, Japanese, Polish and Simplified Chinese
- Business simulations are continuously translated, so please contact us
- Business simulations are often called business games
Business Acumen and Financial Acumen Business Simulations
Get In Touch
call 1.866.484.6610 - John will answer all your questions on the spot
email email@example.com - Jte Management will get back to you within 1 Business Day
text 604.274.6610 - we will respond to your queries