work flow process and the complexities of running a modern day organization
Takes a realistic look at the talent challenge, work flow process and the complexities of running a modern-day organization
Recognize the importance of talent deployment and the impact this has on the bottom line and in driving organizational excellence
Learn to identify, collaborate, and leverage the capabilities of employees and their talents, creating a competitive advantage that is critical for success in a your organization
to be effective in business
driving organizational excellence
The Talent Reality 101® Business Simulation is a comprehensive ‘hands-on’ workshop that takes a realistic look at the talent challenge, work flow process and the complexities of running a modern day organization.
The Talent Reality 101® Business Simulation recognizes the importance of talent deployment, employee engagement, driving efficiencies, cash flow, competition for skilled talent, and customer satisfaction and the impact they have individually and collectively on the bottom line and in driving organizational excellence.
- Understand the relationship and gaps between employees, productivity, services and profitability and future organizational requirement.
- Recognize the importance of having an adaptable workforce and flexibility in the organization.
- Learn techniques for tapping into an underutilized workforce, building talent pipelines and leveraging your workforce
- Implement workforce optimization strategies to maximize the customer experience with minimal operational costs, operational efficiencies and shared objectives
- Understand the percentage of your workforce that is being effectively utilized
- Importance of achieving ‘discretionary effort’ – ‘Want to Behavior’ – fostering a culture of employee engagement
- Understand Income Statements, Balance Sheets and employee shared services…providing a clear picture of the value of employees and how they impact the bottom line
Our goal with ‘Talent Reality’ is to work with your management team ‘facing challenges that bring challenges’. We provide a learning environment to identify, collaborate, and leverage the capabilities of employees and their talents, creating a competitive advantage that is critical for success in a your organization. It sounds simple …. that’s why this workshop would be perfect for your people!
The Talent Reality business simulation is designed to be run in one day simulating three business years.
A Quick look at Year 1
- This is a logistic year and the goal is to help both the participants to understand how their business works, how they generate cash and earn profits.
- Realize the time lag between a newly on boarded employee and seeing results.
- Look at cash flow from the organizations’ perspective and see the impact that cash flow has on the business.
- Visualize the negative impact of underutilized employees on the business.
- Understand the difference between a utilized and underutilized workforce on profits and margins.
- Look at the cash flow cycle as the money flows from the customer to the simulated company.
- Standard Income Statements and Balance Sheets are utilized to update and increase both business and financial acumen.
A Quick look at Year 2
- ‘Company’ takes a look at the cost of Turnover.
- Companies are asked to pick a strategic direction for their company. Imperative that the companies turn a profit this year. The purpose is to help the participants understand what certain financial drivers mean and why companies make the hard choices they do at times.
- Realize the impact that efficiency has on driving profits and satisfying customer demands.
- Utilize and maintain a cross-trained and fully adaptable workforce and the implications it has on the business.
- Managing People, Processes, Products and Profits.
A Quick look at Year 3
- Re-Evaluating the Strategy and Executing Through Change.
- Tougher Competition
- Shrinking or Growing – Managing through both
- Running Lean
- Assisting the Company with Sales.
- Looking for New Opportunities.
- Differentiating Yourself from your Competitors.
- Understanding your company’s Value Proposition.
Business Acumen and Financial Acumen Business Simulations
Get In Touch
call 1.866.484.6610 - John will answer all your questions on the spot
email email@example.com - Jte Management will get back to you
text 604.274.6610 - we will respond to your queries